torsdag 20 augusti 2009

Return to red



I've missed my beloved red hair since I dyed it brown for graduation. There's nothing wrong with the brown, I actually liked it surprisingly much and will surely do it again sometime, but I really wanted my red hair back now. Yesterday I bought some dye and today I smashed it in.
I originially dyed my hair red back in Feruary 2008 for my Axel cosplay, but I fell in love with it and so many told me it really suits me so I stuck with it until May this year. It sounds really silly, but the reason i dyed it brown was because red didn't match my graduation dress.

I also noticed yesterday that for some reason our J&C is closing and was having a sale on everything! I don't usually shop there but I just had to take a look. I came out with a black top and a white skirt for really low prices.













Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar