torsdag 3 februari 2011

A quick visit to Tallinn

Last weekend I spent with my relatives in Tallinn, celebrating my grandfather's 75th birthday! We took the ferry over and spent one night at a spa. It was quite relaxing and nice, and a few small things found their way into my life.

My dad bought me Marc Jacobs' Daisy, that I have wanted for a very long time. I'm really happy to now have it in my possession. Ah, the wonders of Tax Free.

In Tallinn my eyes happened to catch sight of MAC's Venomous Villains still in store! They've been pretty much sold out in Helsinki for quite a while and I never managed to convince myself to get any before that happened. So, now in Tallinn, I made my first MAC purchase ever and bought one of the powders! ...I doubt it will be my last one though, I am in love.

And on the way back I found Brittney's Hidden Fantasy on 50% off, and as that is a perfume I've liked and wanted as well i just couldn't resist it.



Bonus, a picture of my little accessory and perfume table~

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar