måndag 7 februari 2011

10 items - 7 outfits challenge!

A challenge that was posted by livejournal user Raydance was chosen to be the monthly theme of the lolita community egl in February. The sparking post can be read here. The idea was taken from magazines such as Kera, that sometimes do things like this.

The point of the challenge is to pick out ten items in your wardrobe (things like accessories and socks do not count) and combine seven outfits or coordinations out of these items. I thought this would be lots of fun so I tookup the challenge.

These will be my ten items:


1)
Alice & the Pirates
Beardsley Rose Alice skirt

2)
Baby the Stars Shine Bright
(What's the name of this one?)

3)
Bodyline
Rose jumperskirt

4)
Dear Celine
Bolero

5)
H&M + handmade
Modified sweater

6)
Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Shortsleeved cutsew

7)
Fan + Friend
Black blouse

8)
Anna House
White blouse

9)
Monki
High heeled ankle boots
10)
Inherited leather boots

I had a quite limited shoe selection as it's all icy and very slippert outside due to the temperature being around zero a lot, but this is what I'll go with! I'm starting this off today so my first coordinate post will possibly show up later today or tomorrow!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar