söndag 27 september 2009

Creme de la Garderobe

The Finnish lolita forum Enfant Terrible hosted a second hand event at Café Villipuutarha here
in Helsinki on the 27th of September. The day was full of nice people and nice clothes, pink hot
chocolate, shopping, beautiful decorations, wonderful feelings in the air and lighter wallets.
After the market there was a small 18+ party with live music and golden drinks. It was a
wonderful day and a wonderful evening. My heart is happy but my wallet isn't. Well that's too
bad for the wallet, because I don't care.


Rittis eating cake

Jenni and Elfie on the sofa.




Nera enjoying some Hesburger food.

Pigru doing quite the same.

A cute Myrre.

Her rings are wonderfully cute!


And I am wearing:
Blouse by Anna House,
Dress and socks by Metamorhose,
Shoes by SthlmDG


Moomin bloomers!






A very sweet Tiiau.






There was a raffle!


This is what I bought from there;
A pink Angelic Pretty blouse,
Dusty pink Innocent World skirt,
Brown velvet Innocent World dress
and a lavender x pink macaron ring!

Thank you girls for this wonderful evening!

3 kommentarer:

  1. I have said this to all the Finnish lolitas I have seen participating in this but I can't quit saying it; I AM SO JEALOUS! It looks so fab and had I known when and where, I would have came only to attend this event.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Maria,
    I guess we'll have to inform you whenever we do it again then! ; D

    SvaraRadera
  3. Dear Sandra!
    I would like to buy a pink moomin bloomers. Could you help me with this? (My brother lives in Espoo.)

    SvaraRadera