tisdag 15 september 2009

Rococo and Marie Antoinette

I watched the Marie Antoinette Movie By Sofia Coppola with some friends the other day and got hit hard by the asthetics of it. As a lolita, the movie is filled with everything I love. Rococo, frills, beauty, cakes and pastries, pastel colours, lace, huge skirts, decorations...
Now all I want to is bake macarons make myself a floor lenght dress.

I also found the movie interesting from a historic point of view, as I'm studying history. No matter how great the movie was with all it's beauty it did leave out most of the harsher parts of the story, and therefore half of the truth. Thus it only gives new strenght to our dreams of such a life.

Here's something to give you the right feeling:
None of these pictures are mine, they are collected from different parts of the internet jungle.














Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar