tisdag 28 december 2010

My 2010

The year is coming to its end again. It's almost unbelievable how fast the years go by nowadays. It feels like it was only a little whike ago I celebrated new years with my friends. Now it's gonna be 2011 in a few days. There is so much I'm looking forward to with next year, I'm sure it will be a good year!

Now I'm going to take you on a little trip through my 2010.

January
I saw my friend Kertu for the first time in Estonia.

February
I cosplayed Finland for the first time.

March
I went on a trip to Thailand with my family.

April
I visited Christel and Hedvig in Sweden.

May
I went to London and had the time of my life.

June
I celebrated midsummer with Betsi and Nenne.

July
I went to Japan again with the bestest of friends.

August
I spent time with likeminded friends.

September
I attended Animatsuri in Estonia.
This month also brought other surprises.

October
I saw Lady Gaga live from the first row.

November
I had a wonderful weekend with Sofia and Adam Lambert.

December
I saw Christel in Stockholm.

So many more great things happened, and I wish I could've posted the all. But I decided to stick to one picture per month, and in the months with many alternatives the prettiest picture won.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar