tisdag 21 december 2010

New camera!

It was my birthday last week, on the 16th. I've turned 21 now and it feels a little weird. On Friday I my friends had organized a small party for me and it was so much fun!
My parents gave me a camera for my birthday and I already love it very much. I've been wanting a real one for quite a while, so I'm very happy.


On Satursday I went to a christmas party which I had to find a nice dress for, since there was a dresscode. Aaaand shopping I went.
The socks are kind of irrelevant, but I found them on my hunt for suitable thights in Lindex and instantly fell in love with them. The dress is from Vila and was picked out with some help from my girlfriend over picture messages. This one won over a black, more simple one. The bracelets are from H&M and the headband from Monki.

Just a few days left till Christmas now! I still have so many presents to buy...; I'll have to go shopping for them tomorrow!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar