onsdag 22 december 2010

Sandra + Emmi

My friend Emmi (who's blog can be read here) stayed over for a few nights. I hadn't seen her for such a long while and it was so much fun! Me and Emmi have a lot of things in common, even outside of lolita and it feels nice to talk about all that together.

On Tuesday we went walking around downtown with my camera. It's funny how sometimes you get no comments when you wear lolita, and sometimes there's lots of them. Yesterday was defintely one of those days. Some santa-dressed woman even wanted us to participate in a parade. :'D

First some pictures from outside in the snow! There's so much snow already, and we're getting more and more all the time. the whole country will probably be a big snowpile before spring comes.


And then a couple of pictures of Emmi. She's so cute!



Then we moved our frilly butts into Kamppi shopping center and found somewhere to take pictures.




And then one of Emmi again!

Christmas is in two days! I'm not all that excited yet, but I'm sure it will reach me soon! I still have to work all day tomorrow, and that surely pulls down on my excitement a lot. But Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar