tisdag 7 december 2010

Shopping in Sweden

First I'm going to show you a random picture from how I looked a couple of weeks back, Wednesday the 17th of November. I've become really bad at taking pictures of what i wear, but as soon as I have a better camera in my hands there will be more of those again.

The dress is from Bodyline and the cardigan is H&M.

Then, last Saturday (the 4th of December) I headed off to Sweden with Viking Line, to spend some time with my friend Christel. I spent the time on the ferry with my parents and our family friends. Then once in Stockholm on the 5th me and Christel walked around shopping for quite a while.
A picture of me and Christel in the Tunnelbana. (metro)

We bought some "burned almonds" on Hötorget. One of the things I really wish we had in Finland. You can get them in both Sweden and Estonia, but for some reason not over here. It's just almonds fried in some sweet substance and they're so tasty. I love them!
As the history freak I am I of course have to use the chance of buying books in Swedish. Of course we have books avaible here too, but the selection is naturally wider in Sweden, and due to a smaller book tax they're cheaper too.


These are a pair of shoes i've been wanting for a while. They're from Monki, which we nowadays have in Finland too, but my size was sold out in both stores here. So, I'm really happy I could find a pair in one of the stores in Stockholm!

From Indiska I got a pair of cozy over knee woollen socks and a cute dress that was on sale:


Many of my friends have been going on about the store "bikbok", but I have never actually been to one before. Now I decided to check out the one on Drottninggatan and I was pleasantly surprised! So many pretty clothes! I ended up just buying a shirt though, but I've been wanting an offwhite simple blouse for quite a while. So this is just perfect! It's missing a button though, so I got 20% off from it.

Another buy I am very very happy for is this pair of overknee boots from DinSko. I've been craving a pair for so long and now I even had a fake reason to buy a pair, as I need them for a cosplay next year. So when i found this perfect pair on sale I was lost and well, now they're mine.

Do I have to mention we got our extra taxes back on Friday? : D

Yesterday was Finland's independence day, which i celebrated by watching the ball on a tiny TV in a Viking Line cabin with some Blueberry Koskenkorva. It was very nice, actually. Happy late Birthday, dear fatherland. <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar