onsdag 1 december 2010

Return & GLAM

It has been quite a while since I posted here the last time. But now I'm thinking of picking up blogging here again. The the mrange might be a little bigger this time, but this will still mainly be about fashion and what inspires me.

This time I bring some photos from almost a month back, when I went to see Adam Lambert live here in Helsinki. Of course the occassion required some dressing up.



My dress and leggings are from Gina Tricot and the shoes are Monki. The shoes have really become my favorite pair, I wear them with almost anything, including lolita. They are really comfortable despite their height, and I don't think it looks bad even if you wear socks with them.

The other important person of this weekend was Sofia, one of my absolute best friends who I hadn't seen for four whole months. I was so excited, and it was really worth it!

Post-Glambert beauty in DTM.

Hopefully it won't be long until my next post here! I doubt it will. : )

1 kommentar: